Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Explain in detail your favorite Halloween or trick or treating experience. Explain who you went with, your costume, and any other details that made it your favorite/best Halloween

The best Halloween will be this up coming Saturday. When I go trick or treating this Saturday I’m having my two friends from Jefferson their names are Deanna and Melanie to go with me. When we go trick or treating we are going in the development that I live in called Azalea Ridge that’s connected to Red Mill Run. While we go through we hope to fill our bag all the way to the top by going to every house there is with the light on.

This Halloween I’m dressing up like an 80’s person. I’m wearing my tight jeans, with a big sweatshirt and a tank top or a long sleeve shirt underneath. The shoes that I’m wearing are my boots with long socks underneath scuffed down. Then the way I’m doing my hair is by putting it in a side ponytail or tease it to make it all puffy. For the finishing touch I’m going to put on bright purple make-up and put on my jewelry.

When we get done trick or treating Deanna is spending the night but Melanie is going home. Since Deanna is spending the night we will do some fun things together. One thing I hope to do is go ding dong ditching if my mom lets us, but it is Halloween so we would have to go at like 10 or 11. Before we do that we will watch some scary movies like, The Strangers or Jeeper Creepers. Also to remember these memories we will take some pictures so we can always remember this night. During the night we will eat a lot of our candy and will probably stay up all night talking and laughing.

Whenever I’m with Deanna I always have a good time. I know this will be the best Halloween so far in my past Halloweens.

1 comment:

Slawinski2008 said...

Emily- This is a very consise and well planned free write! Great Job! +10