What is your favorite fall activity? Who do you do the activity with? When do you do it? How do you feel? Describe the activity to me. Be as detailed as possible. Make sure that you have 300 words for this free write. Hint- Write the freewrite into a word document. Check the word count in the document then copy and paste it over
My favorite fall activity is decorating for the different fall holidays. The two holidays that I decorate for are Halloween and Thanksgiving. When I decorate for Halloween I decorate with my family. Usually we carve pumpkins, put scary things in our yard and set up music. Inside our house we usually make our house smell like fall with candles that smell like pumpkins and apples. Then for Thanksgiving we have family over so we decorate not a lot but enough to make it look like Thanksgiving. When I decorate it’s usually my mom and I who do most of the work. When we decorate we usually make projects with acorns or leaves. When we do this we take acorns and leaves and make wreathes. Then also for Thanksgiving we also make our house smell like pumpkins and apples with the candles. When I do both of these activities it makes me feel very creative. Also my mom and I make the activities a bunch of fun by having us doing them all together. When we decorate for the holidays it makes the holiday even more fun than if we didn’t decorate for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Every year we always decorate together to do something fun together. This activity is what I hope to do even when I get older with my kids. These are all the reasons why this is my favorite activity in the season of fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great activity to do with your mom. Remember to use paragraphs for different ideas. Also you only have about 230 words! +8
Post a Comment